Full Lifecycle Recruitment Support
Astuteness to find candidates for even the most niche of skills, a Nurturing attitude for one’s clients and Sincerity towards one’s work. We at ANS India believe these to be the 3 most important skills for any recruiter.
A failed recruitment effort, whether it be due to lack of delivery or due to the quality of delivery, can result in putting even the biggest of giants to its knees. Thus recruitment is one area which warrants the most specialized care as well as some of the highest budgets. After all, a company’s biggest expense is the salaries, right? Lawrence Bossidy, former COO of GE, said
I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.
This is the reason organizations worldwide are highly selective of who they hire almost to the point of being senile. This puts tremendous strain on the suppliers catering to the company’s hiring needs, be it the in-house HR department or staffing agencies to whom the work is contracted, in turn driving costs and need for specialized professionals to do the perform the task.
That isn’t a very nice picture, is it? So let’s repaint it a bit to make it appealing.
You partner with ANS Affiliate Solutions and, as per your operational requirements, have a single or a team of experienced Virtual recruiters assigned singularly and exclusively to your work. ANS provides the quality recruitment support and work as a part of your own team of recruiters performing tasks such as:
- Review job descriptions in to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help them identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs and will help you fulfill job orders with greater efficiency.
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Identify candidates by sourcing and uncovering them from various sources.
- Screen candidates to ascertain their competence against a job description.
- Interview candidates over telephone to assess their qualifications.
- Following up to keep candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to build your company’s credibility and keep the candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
- Present candidate resume to your onsite managers to scrutinize or consider for further presentation to the hiring managers.
- Scheduling candidates for interview requests from Hiring Managers.
- Briefing and debriefing of candidates in relation to the interviews.
Call us to know more about how we can help you have a team of recruiters exclusive to you at a cost at least one-third your current one!!!